Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Fun

Ahh... I did it once again, I haven't blogged in a week!  I blame it on the day job...er..wait I mean the night job...er...oh shoot you all know I work days/nights so you know what I'm talking about! 

Anywho, I hope that you all had a Happy Halloween!  Before I went to work I was able to dress Biggs up in his dinosaur costume.....


....so precious! 

Tony told me Biggs had no idea what to think of all the trick or treaters...I am sure he was probably thinking somewhere along the lines of "why the heck are all these people coming to the door and no one is petting me!"  Good thing I cuddle and play with him as much as possible on my days/nights off.

So before Halloween came around Tony and I were able to decorate some pumpkins.  Mine, well didn't turn out as well as I had hoped...Tony's on the other hand turned out great!


Can you guess which one is who's??

I thought it would be a really cool idea to put glow in the dark paint on my pumpkin instead of carve it.....obvious fail...

Tony's ...well his is amazing and he didn't even use a tracer which makes me feel even more jealous when I look at his compared to mine.

 ...and Bigg's looking up at Tony thinking "why is that crazy lady taking so many pictures?"


Now that Halloween is over its on to Thanksgiving!  Another awesome holiday, which you all know includes lots more calories to consume!  I love this time of year because I love all the fall colors.  I had to take a couple pictures of the trees in our yard and all their pretty colors. 
 

 Our yard is full of multicolored trees...this picture doesn't even do it justice!

Trees unfortunately means leaves, leaves, leaves!  Here are a couple pictures of the day Biggs and I decided to rake the leaves.  More like I raked and Biggs just played!

"ahhhhh help me I am drowning in leaves!!" 
 ...getting myself out...
...Okay this is better!  I can pose and look cute for a picture now!

Oh and I want to tell you all...the stairs are finally completed!  The final result will come tomorrow!  Happy official Thanksgiving season everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment