Monday, September 10, 2012

Soon to be....


Here is the soon to be FIRST HOUSE!  We are beyond excited and blessed to have this opportunity to finally own our very first house.  We have a gazillion ideas for DIY projects that we want to start on right away!  Obviously, we know that all of this will take time...and hopefully NOT a lot of money!  Best thing about DIY projects is it feels like you get a lot of bang for not a lot of buck, which is exactly what we are looking for!  I have become an avid reader when it comes to home DIY project sites and pinterest.  I wonder if those sites of inspiration didn't exist, would this flare of creativity within me have shown its face?  I don't think I am ever going to know the answer to that, but thank goodness that it did.  More pictures to come of our move and our first project blog...painting and extending our kitchen cabinets (hopefully we aren't taking on too big of a first project!).

No comments:

Post a Comment