Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's Finally Happened!!

Hey everyone!  We are FINALLY moved in and couldn't be more excited about it!  Well maybe I should rephrase that....all of our 'things' are in the house, as for 'moved in'... ha far from it!  Our move went fairly smooth compared to our horrendous move from Chicago to St. Louis.  The movers this time were only 45 minutes late versus 1 hour 45 minutes :)  Nothing was broken which was also a plus!  Now time for the good stuff...

Below are some pictures of the house as we roll up to it for the first time as the ACTUAL home owners!  Enjoy!  

Pulling into the new 'hood'.....



There it is....!


Back of the house.  The deck is going to be amazing for entertaining next summer!


Opening the door for the very first time!  I love Tony's facial expression!


Last, but certainly not least, a family photo including our little 10 lb. dog named Biggs.


We have definitely learned a lot from this whole house buying process and continue to learn more and more each and every day.  It was a whirlwind of emotions and I am pretty sure I felt every emotion for both Tony and I.  Why do I say that you ask?  Well, I could barely keep it together during closing (but I did!).  More importantly though, after the closing was finished I literally walked out the door (not the building door, the office door) and started crying.  The happiness, fear, excitement, joy, and horror just went rushing through my veins.  Tony had know idea what to say other than "Are you regretting this?"  I love that he is always so supportive of me and all my wacky emotions.  So to answer that question, no I am not regretting this decision.  I feel like this is one of the best decisions we have made as a team.  I can't wait to see where the future takes us and are so glad that you all are along for the ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment